08-05-2014, 06:00 AM   #1
c0ris07
Second Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i

Thumbs up Shout out!!

So I thought I'd do a shout out thread to PeteA

Saw his thread selling a Stoptech BBK kit, the price was great but sadly the calipers were yellow...I know hideous....who buys yellow calipers!

Anyway kept looking at the tread sitting there each week and then noticed he dropped the price to even more and at that stage it was too good an opportunity to pass up.

I contacted him and told him I'll take them. We got talking he already had a quote from a local paint shop about getting them re-coated. With that heads up I factored in a bit extra to get them re-coated.

Now I'm in Adelaide and my choices of places to get good work done are limited so I thought I'd ask Pete to organise the painting for me if he didn't mind, was worth a shot. Sure, no worries, he dropped them off and got them painted gloss black as I requested. Then we discussed the idea of getting decals added and finally decided on the M logo like the new m235, m4 brakes. No worries, he took them down to a sticker place he had used before and had the M logos added. I asked how much he wanted to add the decals and he wouldn't take my money

Finally when it came to ship and he managed to halve the shipping cost he originally priced that we agreed on

The moral of this story is PeteA is the type of seller you want to buy from. He didn't have to anything extra I asked of him but instead he treated it as his own little project. Not to mention all the time he spent running around to different shops getting them done.

I will post some before/after pics up when I'm not on iPad as they are pure boner material
Appreciate 0