View Single Post
      08-18-2014, 12:32 PM   #3
Overpar56
Proud AARP member in good standing
Rep
Drives: Me nuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONDEMAND View Post
I had planned to make the trip up from GA but work has killed the idea. I am going to the petit lemans as usual and have already registered for the CCA car corral at that event.

I always wanted to visit VIR.

You should come down to road atlanta in October for the 1,000 mile | 10 HR Petit!

Its funny how many people are on these forums talking about horsepower, and suspension mods, whcih cars are faster ect. and yet nobody seems to follow racing at all. I follow the TUSC religiously and as I did the ALMS. Cat get enough of it!

Have a great time man!

GO BMW, Team RLL, and Turner Motorsports!

Since the Continental Tire series is running the 128 and 328 cars will run also!
I've missed Petit the last couple years. Work always seems to get in the way, but this year I have to burn off vacation or lose it, so a couple days for VIR and maybe Petit.

I liked ALMS better. I'm not a fan of the DPs. Big, ugly and NASCAResque. The reason I'm going to VIR is it's a great track and good spectator venue and DPs aren't running. I miss the P1s and P2s running at places like Sebring, MidOhio and Petit.

Here's back in 2010 when Turner came down the back straight

and the aftermath of not making the right turn

2012 135i DCT, Lemans Blue/black leather, PPK1, PE, Stoptech Sport rotors and Sport pads, unhealthy crackles and burbles and an aging demonic driver.
Appreciate 0