View Single Post
      04-08-2015, 09:58 AM   #137
cwVW
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i DCT

Thumbs up

The helical LSD is worth the wait if back-ordered. There has only been positive changes in my cars drivability since install. The additional load on the drivetrain has seemed to slightly alter the shifting traits of the DCT. It seems to upshift smoother and downshift slightly more aggressively on deceleration. The only time I can hear a difference is when taking sharp turns and there is some slight tire scuffing on the inside tire due to some of the load still being applied with the LSD. (no clunks or whine that I can hear with poly diff and sub-frame bushings) I bought the unit as a complete pumpkin ready to install.

The shipping and return process with Mfactory was super easy. I had my core refund in 4 business days from when I shipped it out.
VSRF 5" IC, N55 JB4 G5 stage 2, iCarbon dp, Bilstein B12 kit, Ground Control camber plates, 17x8.5 TR Motorsport et40 wheels, 245/40R17 square, (-3 front camber, -1.9 rear fenders rolled),Mfactory 2.56 helical LSD, Whiteline KDT918, KDT919 poly inserts / bushings
Appreciate 0