View Single Post
      03-04-2006, 04:34 PM   #163
tl_boy
Major
Rep
Drives: tl

Poldim,

I hope you don't feel i was singling you out [there were a lot of ppl on here being jerks]. that wasn't my intention. however, i think that really jumping on this guy and making personal attacks is inappropriate. you can say his idea is idiotic, but that doesn't mean the person is an idiot. thats just uncalled for.

If he is trying to be humorous, or joking around, we really don't need to add to his threads post count. Let it die off. But apparently, it doesn't seem that that is the case here.

My communication with various members on here has always been friendly, even if I disagree. I've seen some pretty nasty looking mods people have done here, and I will even state my opinion, but would usually follow with, but thats your choice or something. I don't think its right to call them an idiot.

By the way, I've seen some posters on this website (wont' name names) that have ACS badges on their cars. Is that justified with some fake ACS wheels and a front lip or something else minor? I"ll leave that up to you guys. Or what about people who put HARTGE on their cars, but then don't a hartge kit, or very very limited mods on it?

There are those of us who apparently like badging, and those that prefer the clean look. There is, apparently, double standards when it comes to badging a 330i vs. ACS or Hartge or whatever. The ACS guy didn't get sh*t talked to. This guy has 8+ pages of almost all sh*t talking.

I respect everyones opinions (including mine) that it would be kinda dumb to do that. But no need to rip on the guy. thats all i'm saying.

anyways, i respect everyone here so, peace out and happy motoring! :rocks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by poldim
And then you wake up to reality.

We don’t live in a utopian society. This isn’t a perfect world where everyone supports you in all your endeavors, especially when they are as ridicules as this one. The OP either created this thread because he is very unintelligent, or as a joke. Everyone knows that you can get OEM parts from the dealer, so he could have avoided this entire thread. If he is just making this thread because he is too lazy to even call the dealership, then he deserves all the appropriate bashing that’s in the previous 8 pages.
Appreciate 0