09-11-2016, 10:50 PM   #5737
Chunner
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW 135is | #341/586

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregthegr8 View Post
Well, it's a sad day and a shame not so much because of the car itself, but because many of us have known each other and had a personal relationship for almost 4 years and went through the whole process together of ordering, helping each other figure out what colors and options to get and not get, watching the cars get built, and then the agonizing 3-month wait and tracking the cars and the boats they were on until they ultimately, finally arrived. A bunch of us have met each other and hung out, and seen the very IS's we had a bit of a vested interest in getting built as well. So, on a personal level and due to history and experience, there is a common bond there among the initial owners and the trials and tribulations we may have gone through together.

While the car is exactly the same to the subsequent owners, the experience is a little different, and the camaraderie is not quite the same.
Do not fret my friend Greg. Chunner is still here and so is my beast....
2013 BMW 135is Coupe | Dinan Stage 3 | M3 Subframe Bushings | Dinan Monoball Joints | Dinan Toe Links | 1M Strut Bar | MPS AS/3 - VMR 710's 18x8.5 ET45 / 18x9.5 ET50 | MPSS - BMW 313's 18x7.5 / 18x8.5 | Min Grey, Savanna | Prem, Tech | DCT | Beast #341/586 |

2021 BMW X7 M50i | Alpine White | Children Hauler
Appreciate 0