View Single Post
      08-01-2008, 09:33 PM   #9
denial
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancity1 View Post
Hey Ron, do you know of any companies (other than riss racing) that are producing oil catch cans?

I've been trying to get one for awhile now and would really like to get one installed.

Please pm a link or respond with one if you know where I could order, thank you.
The best catch cans are those that are baffled. There's only been 2 cans I've seen on the market these past years that have true, decent baffling (not talking about the simple stuff-the-can-with-steel-wool baffling). I'm talking about real, partially chambered baffling. One is the Moroso catch can (Endyne uses this as their base can and modifies it) and another one made by Saikou Michi (baffling isn't quite as good as the Moroso but still a good start).

Saikou Michi I met from the Evo boards. He makes this an interesting dual catch can setup (stole the idea from me when I was one of the few guys running a dual setup, bastard). Not familiar enough with the plumbing in the 135i to comment on if this is even possible but it'd be worth taking a look at.

Oh, and for what it's worth the Riss cans are not baffled.
Appreciate 0