05-05-2009, 05:22 PM   #25
BSM 135i
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 08' BSM E82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_Catastrophe View Post
Hey everyone, In case you don't know me, my names Christian B, I'm 16 years old, and i live in So Cal.

Today, instead of partying, i decided to use my brothers left over matte black vinyls from his two-tone project to create a pair of "eyelids" for my car.
I spent all today drawing it up and on my knees cutting it out, so hopefully you all like it.

Below are pictures taken today. If enough of you like it, maybe I'll be able to get them made for sale!
Quote:
Thank you well if enough people like it, then it will be made available for sale : P
Quote:
Hey slog, if you or anyone else could post that picture of the white 1series with the photoshop eyelids on this thread, I can use my vinyls to make them. And by the way, if these vinyl eyelids are made for sale, they should be pretty inexpensive
(by the way, vinyl material made possible by bluebatmobile.net)
Quote:
How much did it end up being to mold it and make it and paint? Because I'm trying to make inexpensive, nice vinyl eyelids for all of us here on the forums.
Quote:
haha well I guess this weekend I'll go to home depot to see those "shelf liners" but I get the vinyl material so my project costs me nothing but time. And thank you for the enlarged picture. I'll be sure to have part two and part three of this project done this weekend. But if all goes as planned and it looks nice with the vinyl material, then if enough people like it I should be able to have them made for us here :P
you're really trying to sell these huh? lol it's a nice start but i don't like them at all, it basically looks like you put a strip of electrical tape on the headlights. try making them look like the ones on the AW 1
Appreciate 0