View Single Post
      07-10-2009, 05:39 PM   #26
amsfoto
photographer
Ireland
Rep
Drives: AW e92 335i, JB 135i

Those of you in the modding game who do something KNOWING that it's going to unpopular because it's different, why would you post up pics on a forum and then get upset when people bash your ideas? Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. I honestly think it's tacky, and I should be able to express that without anyone whining or crying and calling me an asshole.

You took a $40k+ car, and did something outlandish and just plain weird, and get upset when people call it ugly. Seriously, everyone just needs to stop being so serious and take things for what they're worth. Have a sense of humor, take some negative criticism. If anything this should make you want to finish your car and show people that they're wrong and you know what you're doing. I'm sure the first person to do a rust hood on their car was made fun of, and now it's trendy...don't cry about people's negative comments and keep your head up, and people will respect you for trying something different.

Jet Black 135i Coupe - 19" Work VS-XX - KW V2 - BMW Performance - Riss Racing - Burger Motorsports - Active Autowerke - 3DDesign
Appreciate 0