08-17-2009, 11:32 AM   #15
xjet04
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 AR M4 Comp Xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuned1 View Post
My vote goes to Meisterschaft. I've been enjoying mine since day one. Be sure to get a mid-pipe with either option.

BTW, the vids on youtube are my car.

Hey everyone! Long time listener, first time caller. The CP-E does sound good, but I also have to say that the Meisterschaft is the most intoxicating exhaust I have heard so far. Your car sounds awesome. I keep watching those videos over and over.

I picked up my 135 back in April and this is the first car I have really done any mods to. It is very addicting. But being new to the mod game I often have noobish questions. Wondering why you mention it is a must to get the mid-pipes too and not just the axle-back? Is that purely a performance gainer or does that much of the sound get added with the mid-pipes? I was under the impression a cat-back really won't gain any noticable power. My interests are the same as the OP's so was wondering if a compromise to just get the Meisterscaft axle-back would sound like your videos and still save a heafty chunck of change too.

Not trying to jack the thread here, but any additional input would be great. And I'll try to get some pics posted sometime soon since that's what seems to make people happy around here.
Appreciate 0