View Single Post
      09-27-2009, 09:57 AM   #55
chylld
Major
Rep
Drives: G08 iX3

Garage List
thanks taymaishu!! definitely happy to accompany you on the next drive day, or even better, on a track day! for the first time ever in my life i have a trackable car. (the audi salesman said the a4 2.0t is a track car too... err, no.)

i'm 26 and the insurance for the 135i would still have killed me too... an extra $100 a month. i love the sound of the engine so for me a 125i just means i get to listen to it sing for longer

got the space grey; my favourite out of all of the colours and they had them in stock at the dealer as well, so big win for me! if i wanted a special colour (e.g. le mans blue or whatever the m pack exclusive one is) then it would have been a factory order; i want my new car now!!

ffforever: was initially shown 80k so i got 7k off. was aiming for 12-15k off but couldn't because:
- dealers don't get bonuses on the 1-series, only 3-series and up
- the 1ers are flying out the door, they know if i don't want to pay at the price i paid then the next person that walks in will
- i wanted a fast delivery

that said, what worked really well for me today was the fact that it was the last weekend of the quarter, so they were very keen to do the deal but if and only if i could pay in full by end of the month.
Appreciate 0