View Single Post
      06-08-2010, 12:28 AM   #314
1Buster
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: C30

Thanks to this forum, I have legal representation in CA and NC (thanks for the NC offer but, I already had that covered). I believe at least 90% of this countries lawyers drive BMW's

I've been deliberating this for some time. Legal action. I am a mild mannered person who believes in the value of someones word and a handshake. If you look at my past posts, you will see I was even willing to give Kevin the benefit of the doubt that his hands were tied by **********s. His posts and attitude have made it obvious that he is in fact every bit as venemous as the company he works for. He tries to twist blame unto his customers and even believes I should continue to be penalized for his failures as a business person and likely as a human being. We are now past 20 weeks, approaching half a year and no word yet of a ship date. That and Kevins lies and beligerence are quickly making my mind up for me. In April a LIE was told that brought me to this forum. A promise of a refund that was NOT delivered. Last word was friday and my wheels still were not cut. I will have that refund. Voluntarily or forced by the courts of NC, CA, and Federal court.

Credit my card the FULL amount, call me when you have the wheels if they can no longer be cancelled, and we will see if something mutually beneficial can be worked out. Principle guides me now, not wheels or money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakazoid View Post
When the mails are involved, the Postal Service also has authority to take action for problems ...
Funny story, about ten years ago I was doing a motorcycle track day. The guy pitted across from me had gone down and needed a clutch lever to continue his day. I actually had a couple of spares so I gave him one. We got to talking and I never would have guessed a postal inspector would be racing a Ducati. We still meet up at track days a few times a year but, he is now a post master. We tease him about being a mailman but, at least he is a damn fast one!

Freakazoid, you are right about local laws and traveling. That will come in due time. I posted the one link because it is the only one written in plain easy to understand english. It says without any doubt a refund was required by **********s. Read it carefully (as it was read to me) and it gets really interesting.
Appreciate 0