View Single Post
      04-01-2010, 12:51 PM   #18
david @ eas
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenVert View Post
I PMed Anthony but he couldnt give a me a definite response.

My question was I have a BMW Perf exahust and I notice that the Berk pipes are split until just before the axle back section. You need to cut the stock midpipe inorder to clamp in the perf exahust, I dont know where underneath the car the midpipe is cut, so I was wondering if the Berk midpipe would work with it.

Sorry if thats a bit complicated...

Matt
Unfortunately because I cannot find the correct info on the BMW Performance exhaust, it would be hard to give you a clear answer, which is probably why Anthony gave you a more generic answer. Without seeing the performance exhaust, and seeing how it clamps on, the only answer I can give would be, It might need modification.

More than likely though I believe everything should just bolt right in, but without seeing the exhaust in person to see where everything lines up, and how it clamps on or bolts in, it's hard to say.

If there's a local guy to us that could come in and show me their performance exhaust on their 135i, that could clear things up, but until then, like I said, modification might be needed if you say you might need to do some cutting here.
Appreciate 0