View Single Post
      05-21-2018, 09:08 AM   #5
Cavpilot2k
Chief Warrant Officer
Rep
Drives: like a damn lunatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracer bullet View Post
What offset in the front, 45? That should do well, it's the size of my Arc-8's with 235 tires and I don't have any issues at all and I would say most people don't.

Blown struts would be a possibility, if they are indeed blown you will lose about 1/2" or so ride height because of the lack of gas charge, and also be a little more subject to bottoming out or getting close to it over bumps.
Yes, ET45. I had read there should be no issues, which is why I am wondering about the suspension. It's hard to tell if my suspension is worn, because I DD the car, so it would have been a slow degradation over time, and hard to notice. Kinda like the frog in boiling water.

That said, lately I feel like it is softer and mushier that I recall it being "back in the day". Like I said, 80k miles and six years of hard street driving (on shitty New England pothole-laden roads) has probably taken its toll.
Appreciate 0