Drives: slower than Ayrton Senna

Garage List
2017 BMW X5M  [0.00]
2015 M4  [0.00]
2011 E82 135  [0.00]
2011 M3  [0.00]
2007 335  [0.00]
Some updates I got from Daniel.

Well, basically RS-i is operated mainly by Daniel solely. However, he injured his arm during the winter and he was not able to perform any kind of car related work, even on installation. Also, he collected a couple infractions from the forum moderators due to sponsorship related issues. For those of you who are not familiar with this product, this down pipe is originally made for the F10 535 (the single mid-pipe) design. Daniel kindly accepted my proposal and decided to make it work on our 1 series by fabricating/manufacture the single mid pipe design. The downpipe itself is ready for mass production but the mid-pipe for our cars needs adjustment still and this was when he injured his arm and all the work was delayed which also caused a massive financial hardship to RS-i. It is easy to cut and weld pipes (any exhaust shop can do it, but it looks ugly, unclean, not to mention exhaust leak issues), but in order to mandrel bend piping to make everything a direct bolt-on requires money and time invested.

The bottom line is, the product is in its final phrase before release, I believe Daniel should be back on the forum to serve the community and answer all the questions left unanswered.