12-03-2012, 07:56 PM   #1
RWD4Life
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2 (MG 6MT)

BMW Doesn't Want My Money

Dear BMW,

I just wanted to tell you that the dealers you have contracted with in the New England area do not want my money and won't let me get the car of my dreams.

After negotiations, back and forth, phone calls and emails, I'm still waiting for said dealers to come back to me and finalize things. Shouldn't it be the other way around?

One reason things have been dragging on, I guess, is likely because they don't like to do business with informed consumers. Consumers that are knowledgable about interest rates, money factors, residuals, various fees ans such.

While your sales increased by 38% for November, I know that you are still racing against Mercedes for best sales this year. Since the winner of this race will remain undecided until the last days of December, can you really afford to lose customers? I don't think so. And in any case, no company would want to lose customers no matter the circumstances.

I hope this message finds you well and that you will fulfill my Christmas wish: I want a new and decent dealership for New England!
Appreciate 0