03-17-2013, 05:24 PM   #370
Bmwbreed
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Section147 View Post
Breed...I've got mine on order. $1550 for the full set isn't incredibly expensive. Not for the look they give you. I've seen people
on this board spend double and triple that on items that I would call "craziness". If you like the 313s as much as I do, save up
for them and just go for it.
I dont like them that much. Also I think you misunderstood what I was talking about. I was reffering to them as a stand alone option from BMW not ordering them from somewhere else. When I ordered my car a few months ago because I could not have an "IS" delivered in europe I clicked on the bmw usa website to add the style 313 wheels. The price of them on there as a stand alone option is just over 4000 dollars (tires also). The price gap between a normal 135i and 135is is what 4500 at most. This is why i said the price as a stand alone option (from bmw was crazy) and makes the IS package worth it not to mention the PPK and other things. Im sure theres many other sites where they can be ordered for less. But like I said I didnt like them THAT much haha. So I went with forge stars which were kinda pricey but well worth it as they have the style I was going for.
Appreciate 0