aiming for 450.....
United_States
Rep
Drives: Totaled :-(

Garage List
2009 135i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezeedee View Post
Is euler the one in k-town on the main road, off the opel circle? By that priority turn? I hate that dealership, every time i go in for parts, the dude gives me a huge attitude, and once, i asked if they accepted vat forms, he told me "we will take it, i guess you cant afford the parts for your car" or something to that effect. I told him I wasn't a fan of his country, and didnt want any of my money to go to their government.

really though, to cop an attitude over a simple question like that? I think he was mad that i didnt have my VIN # handy, even though i went in there with an OEM part number.

There is one in landstuhl, down the road from the kino? Ive only been there once, and they didnt have the part i needed, but they were friendly enough.

I am NOT looking forward to swapping the stock dp's back on. that job just plain sucks!
Yup, the one off the OPEL circle after you pass t he left to go to Klaus Peter's shop. That has to be the idiot with the big nose and glasses that does parts. I embarrased him in front of his boss a couple of years ago when I went looking for parts for my old E30. I went with the part number and he got stupid with me so I went got my VIN and then ridiculed him when I showed him that the part #'s matched the american and european models. Then I said in a louder voice "surprised that a parts guy that's been working for years does not know his job well". I would look for the owner and tell him what shitty parts customer service he has. Make sure that you point him out in front of everyone.

The one in Landshtul (close to the kino) is pretty good and ALOT more user friendly. If they don't have the part they can order it no problem.

If I was down there i'd give you a hand with teh DP's.