11-21-2011, 04:52 PM   #25
M3 Adjuster
Banned
Albania
Rep
Drives: 1M, X1 M Sport, E46 325ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fundahl View Post
That is SICK! It's like stock car tires on a German apex carver...

So that is the 275 square setup with Apex 18" 25 offset? How does it handle now?

Franklin warned me that that the MDM would activate more. TWS is a high speed track, and we put these on my third session. I had not driven on this track in the 1M... and while it is a former home track for me... I had not been to it in 3 years. It was my home track from 2001 to 2005 when i did about 6 events a year there. So.. with the 3 year hiatus.. and the fact that I was instructing and had passengers with me.. .. and still leaning the car.. I was not pushing too hard and used MDM all day Saturday.. I actually had better lap times with the stock tires... because MDM was flashing and activating a LOT more. That said... it did FEEL a lot better.. with less squeal of course.

I did pick up a set of wheels that belong to another friend (Ken O) that have 275/35/18 Hoosiers on D force wheels.. I will see if i can run them this weekend at a Eagles Canyon Raceway.. where I am a member. I updated the original posts in page 1 with photos.

Last edited by M3 Adjuster; 11-21-2011 at 05:27 PM..
Appreciate 0