10-16-2013, 01:40 PM   #169
c_ozanich
Mech Engr
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigilante375 View Post
Well considering he can't launch his car a 09+ CTS-V is a 12.3 @ ~116 car, completely stock.

Pushing 565 rwhp, I assume, (556 BHP stock) his car is capable of running well into the 11s and over 120mph. Yes, it might weigh over 4k but those cars move out.

I hate to say it but theres not much motor work that needs to be done to get 600rwhp other than swapping the cam. Doing a pulley swap, installing a healthy cam, intake/snout/TB, full exhaust, meth and a custom tune will get him there easily.

Run him and see what happens. You never know whats going to happen.....
yea... well aware of all that as the town I live in was built around a GM plant (everyone tries to beat the foreigner-aka me-all the time. I get Camaro's and mustangs that never leave me alone just because they want the bragging rights of beating a BMW. I shocked them all and now things have settled down)

There's a lot of heavy hitters in the area but him and I are two of the more noticeable vehicles because we are "luxury" that are tuned/modified and that's rare for a blue collar city.

I'm going to run him but it won't be this season--took car in today because Vanos failed
Appreciate 0