David328M-Sport
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: F30 M-Sport 328i Estoril Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by kierangu
Some one scratched my bumper and left without leaving any information
Some years ago, I had that happen to my e46's rear & front bumper (front fixed, rear no damage, just pushed out of shape a few mm not fixed) No one left ID. Sickos. Also some idiot woman backed her car into my E46 headlights/indicator lights, broke it completely and left without a note.

Fortunately for me a secuirty guard across the road witness the CRIME and put the licence plate number on my windscreen under the wipers.

Got the police involved. 20 years jail!!! Ok, maybe not but she paid me back for the repair. Claimed she didn't see any damage to my car. LIAR!!!!

The trials and tribulations of selfish idiots. Sorry about your damage. Ask your dealer who they recommend. Check your phone book and go and inspect the prestige car repairers. One that uses computer colour matching and will colour the entire bumper if needed.

All the best.
328i M-Sport, Estoril Blue, Carbon XP 35 Tint, front heated seats, black Dakota, Sports Suspension, Anthracite Headliner, HUD, Pro Nav, Sunroof, hk 600w, Bi-Xenon, 19" 403M wheels, Reversing Camera, DAB+, Xenon, BT Ext Connect, MST turbo intake pipe, MST Cold Air Intake, JB4 on Map 2 with Catless DP produces awesome performance in Sport.
Appreciate 0