View Single Post
      05-01-2008, 09:47 PM   #50
BMW Dreamer
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Modded 06 TL Manual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gill@Tirerack.com View Post
The lightweight version of the Breyton GTS will carry the name GTS-R. We will offer it initially in a staggered 18" fitment with possible 19" and 20" fitments to follow later. It will not look much different than the GTS. The same look to the wheel will be kept while reducing the weight significantly. The backside of the spokes will be a different shape and the spokes may be a just bit narrower. Here are the specs. Price to weight ratio on this will be very nice.

18x7.5" ET 45, 17.2 lbs. $279 per wheel* (Matte Grey and Black)
18x8.5" ET 48, 17.6 lbs. $289 per wheel* (Matte Grey and Black)

Pictures are not available quite yet but they are in production and, as of today, scheduled to arrive to us early May, 2008.

Gill
OK, the stock 135i wheels are 49mm offset in front, so the 45mm offset will be further out towards the fender about 1/4", and the stock rear offset is 52mm so they will also be further out towards the fender 1/4". Is this correct? Its been a while since I ordered wheels. So the 1/4" won't really be seen very much, correct? I HATE tires that go past the fenders or even flush is pushing it. 1-2mm in from the fender looks perfect IMO.
Appreciate 0