aiming for 450.....
United_States
Rep
Drives: Totaled :-(

Garage List
2009 135i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dackelone View Post
Btw... I'm thinking of joining ADAC (the German automobile club) soon, just incase this happens while I am far from home over here. IF you join ADAC and get the "Plus" membership... they will tow/ship your car back to your haus in Germany. But only IF you have the PLUS program, not the basic coverage. I think its worth the 79 euros per year. They don't call these ADAC guys yellow angels for nothing!

http://www.adac.de/mitgliedschaft/ta...iedschaft.aspx
DUDE!!!!!! You don't have ADAC YET!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Since Feb 05 we have ADAC. Best service to have after a "Happy" ending at a thai massage parlor. You cannot beat it whatsoever. In fact,........

back in 2007, I was in Wurzburg with my old E30 for a meeting with my previous unit leadership. It was a german holiday. On the way back I chose to go on A3 headed back to Heidelberg when the back end got sligtly loose. At the same time my oil light came on so I pulled over. That was when I came to notice that my right rear was flat. I called them and within the hour a guy in a flatbed came to get me and took me to his shop. By my contract (ADAC Plus) they were required to provide me at NO COST a replacement tire so I could be on my way. My luck...he had all sizes except mine. So option 2 was for them to get the long distance towing (ADAC also) to take me directly home. Longest ride home specially when you see everyone else zooming by.

2 weeks after that, I got a letter from ADAC thanking me for trusting in their service and being a loyal member with a separate short paragraph saying afterwards "If you would have not had ADAC, this service would have cost you over 384 euros "

When we do the Stelvio trip I will be doing a special coverage for that area with them.

Get ADAC.......It's well worth it and also covers you even if you are not driving your car.