View Single Post
      04-27-2009, 05:51 PM   #1
modbargains
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 08 E90 335i & 01 Toyota Avalon

**********s | KONI Yellow Shocks

For those of you who are looking to replace your OEM shocks, KONI has the solution for you. KONI Yellow Shocks are not the average shock absorber, they feature a number of standards that make them unique. You can fine tune your 1 series ride and handling with the precision damper adjustments. KONI came out with the first adjustable shock and it is no surprise that they are still the market leader.

Adjustable and Tailor Made
Koni Yellows are adjustable, which means that you can influence the behavior of the car to meet your preferences (ride comfort, handling balance, etc.). It also means that wear can be compensated. (However, you will probably never need it.) They are designed for a specific car or even special driving conditions. A Koni Yellow Shock is not a simple copy of the original but a tailor made design to get the best handling and ride characteristics from the vehicle.

Benefits
  • Big handling improvements
  • Reasonable ride quality
  • Best KONI shock for all lowering springs
  • Re-buildable and re-valveable for custom vehicle setups
  • Yellow exterior finish
  • Lifetime Warranty
Built For a Lifetime
Koni Yellow Shocks are built to last a lifetime. Once you have bought a set of Koni's for your car, they usually will outlive it. Koni Yellow Shocks carry a lifetime warranty to the original purchaser for as long as you own the vehicle.

If you would like to contact me personally, you can alwasy drop me a PM, e-mail me at Roger************.com, or give me a call here at **************
Appreciate 0