10-31-2010, 04:19 PM   #4
aacabriolet
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '14 435i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordyking View Post
Hey cheers for your response. I think the halogen replacement such as the nightbreakers would probably be the way i'd go. I've had a look at the pictures of your LED parking light replacements which I'm probably going to go for - they're looking sweet. Would you be able to post a photo of how your lights are looking with the osram nightbreakers? Night or day would be good! Just so I can get an idea of what they look like. Any chance of linking me to some that would be suitable for me? Sorry to be a pain!

Thanks again for your help! Much appreciated mate!

EDIT: Also is it you're referring to when you mentioned that i'll need 55W ballasts? Thanks!
No problem I had to find this stuff out the hard way after I didn't get many replies when I asked the same questions when i first got my car. Most of the people here have 128i/135i , and not the 4 cylinder variants, most with xenons (not even sure if they do halogen housings in the US)

In that same LED thread, the pic with my headlights on are in fact the night breakers - more white-ish tinge than stock.

With regards to the 55W ballast, that's if you are going to go the aftermarket HID kit route, which is not recommended unless you get the projectors , and it is in fact illegal in the UK even. http://www.dft.gov.uk/pgr/roadsafety/drs/hidheadlamps

Appreciate 0