First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 1M

FS - Red 2008 135i (only 4,700 miles) $28,000 DC area

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
2008 BMW 135i - only 4,700 miles perfect condition. The car is crimson red and all stock except for Koni Yellow shocks and struts (the springs are stock and ride hight is unchanged from stock).

The car is a 6 speed manual with black Boston leather, sport package and glacier aluminum trim inside. The only other option is the Ipod adaptor.

I ordered the car from the factory and took delivery with 5 miles on the odometer in late August of 2008. The car has been broken in very carefully and the oil and filter changed at 900 miles (BMW synthetic only) and at least annually thereafter. Break fluid was changed at two year mark. Alignment was done when the Konis were installed.

The warranty is good until August 2012.

There are no dings, scratches or any damage to the car whatsoever and the car has always been covered and it lives in the garage. Interior is also perfect.

I also have the stock shocks and struts, which are essentially new, and will include them with the car. I also have a cover for the car and will throw that in.

I did consider selling the car a couple of years ago when I got laid off, but decided against it. Now I'm upgrading, so this car must go. Will be sorry to let her out of my hands, but someone will get a great car and this is a really fair price considering the condition and low miles.

$28,000 firm.

Not interested in a trade.

Please PM if interested.

Thanks.

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached Images

Last edited by ajshanny; 08-07-2011 at 10:27 AM.. Reason: CAR IS SOLD
Appreciate 0