123D-M
Captain
Spain
Rep
Drives: BMW 123d M-Sport Coupe

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Night1 View Post
No, I asked both techs several times during the drive what they thought and they said they didn't know but would check it out.

Honestly, I think it's their policy not to guess or think aloud before they've had a chance to evaluate it.

OR (worse case scenario) maybe they just don't know what they're doing! :eyebulge:
Sigh. I know they must hate customers that self-diagnose their problems like us but still, sometimes I get annoyed that the techs don't listen carefully when you describe the problem. The worst thing is when they give it back and say there is nothing wrong with it.

I've had quite a lot of problems with my car so I kept a diary of every single little thing that went wrong. Then I had it well documented and could tell them exactly how many times things had happened. My iDrive computer was replaced because something went wrong with the bluetooth and they were unable to reprogram it.
2009 123D Coupe | Sedona Red | Black Boston Leather | Brushed Aluminium Trim | Tinted Windows | M-Sport Package | 6M | Comfort Access | Heated Seats | Navigation | Park Distance Front & Rear | USB | Bluetooth | Voice Control | Efficient Dynamics | Rain & Light Sensors | Xenon Lights
My blog: http://urbanemusings.wordpress.com/
Appreciate 0