View Single Post
      07-09-2013, 04:53 PM   #4
Freon
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i

I would guess you'd be fine if you remove the alignment pin to get that extra little bit of front camber. I figured I'd be immediately rubbing all over just driving around, but I'm not.

Of note, my front fenders are rolled. I'm not sure if that is factory or what, I got my car used. The inside lip across the top 20 degrees or so is bent up almost fully flush with the outside of the fender. The rears are not, but I don't seem to be in danger of hitting the rear fender.

One other aside, the 275/35/18 PSS has two 1"+ wide voids in the middle of the tread. I'd almost say the 255 has the same actual tread to the ground as the 275. I noticed it immediately when I got the tires in, but since I intend to autocross I'm not super worried about the reduction in understeer that may accompany that. May be something to consider for those looking at the PSS vs. others.

Stohlen: Not too surprised. It's gotta be super close on the inside when lifted, though! I figure if it really came down to it the fender liner could be trimmed a bit, too. I haven't taken them out to see what they are really protecting at that spot.