View Single Post
      01-29-2010, 03:31 AM   #181
rocketship
Australia
Rep
Drives: 123d coupe

Had my CR 123d coupe now for 2 months/6000km - with Lemon leather interior, suits our hot Brisbane Australia climate. Air Cond works real well, the light interior is not marking to my surprise, in fact it is the black trims showing light-colored scuff marks! I'm finding it keeps looking sharp even when a bit dusty, the paintwork already looks top quality and wipes clean very easily, altho the alloy wheels gather a lot of brake dust. I have polished it with Maguires wet look products, altho the attached pics were before I did this. The whole car is simply magnificent in terms of driveability and handling - I am an "enthusiastic" driver, but not a track/race driver, the diesel power available from only 1200rpm always impresses, the 50 mpg is just a bonus. I debated the M pack, also 18" wheels, happy to report that the standard ride/handling is brilliant, and the 17" wheels with Goodyear NCT run-flats give good comfort and all the stickability you need for quick twisty roads. I love the way you can drive "sensibly" in the suburbs, and crack along in the country roads. BMW really have this model right, I can't imagine anyone being disappointed, especially for the price.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0