View Single Post
      04-06-2006, 10:14 PM   #12
krndanic307
Captain
Argentina
Rep
Drives: F20 M140

First of all... My service advisor told me that the Service manager needs to take a look at my interior... So I even told my service advisor... i'm don't have anything against you but against pacific bmw with their shitty ass service. One time I took my car for a software update and they refused to update my car... another time i went for a software update again but this time they told me they dont have any updates... i like my service advisor he's nice but others are all fucked up people. My service advisor told me that in order to get my interior fixed the service manager needs to take a look at it.. Guess what? he saw it for less than 1 min and he js went inside cause he had a meeting... well i asked if i could speak to him personally and they said hes at a meeting... so the client manager told me that she'll talk to him and call me back... so i get a call back and she said that the door panel can't be replaced because i tried to fix it myself... and i told her that even though i touched it trying to fix it they're still defects in other areas of the same panel... so here it goes again same bullshit... so i told her if i could speak to the service manager... and guess what she says? "he told me that theres no need to talk to you" what kind of fucking response is that? so after she said that shes like well i gotta go to a meeting i can't talk to you no more i have a meeting in less than 5 mins... bye?... so you saying this is a satisfied care? bullshit NO! I might be young buy I got respect for people get that STRAIGHT... I'm tight with all the guys from this forum from S.CAL LA area... so don't be throwing shit like im immature and shit.

This is my first time owning a BMW... My car had a lot of deffects since the day i received my car... and they refused to fix all those shit too... Such as Scratches where I could not see it the day they gave me the car... My car is a monaco blue and the car was under a tent the day I got it so it was pretty dark and the scratches are hard to see... One is located under the side miror... in the door... the other is in the metal part between the front and back door when you open ur doors...
Appreciate 0