View Single Post
      04-07-2006, 01:14 AM   #15
3aficionado
Captain
Italy
Rep
Drives: 02 M3/RRover Super

Garage List
Krndanic, I don’t mean to keep harping on this but you started your explanation in the middle of the problem. Your first line reads, “First of all... My service advisor told me that the Service manager needs to take a look at my interior.”

Why is anyone looking at the interior? You need to start from the beginning which would be explaining the problem with the car and how it occurred. Then what events, in chronological order, took place? You cant jump to the SA looking at the interior and expect us to read your mind to know what happened that brought you to the dealership in the first place.

Is Stressdoc right in his assumption of the problems and the course of events? Problems with interior trim can be just about anything including dings from a seatbelt which aren’t BMWs problem. But who knows since we don’t really have the whole story.

If you are just looking to vent then your posts are fine. If you are looking for advice on solving the problem or you want to effectively bad mouth the dealership then you need to write more coherent posts. So far all we have are what Streedoc has gleamed from your posts and what he has assumed by reading between the lines. I am interested in what happened but please start from the very beginning and work through all the events in chronological order. To make it more readable please refrain from swearing and use more structure (full sentences, paragraphs and periods). Then we can all understand you and try to give you good advice.
Appreciate 0