View Single Post
      04-07-2006, 01:29 AM   #18
BiggieJ
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e92 335 ZSPZPPOPP

man i d be pissed too. krndanic307 could have dealt with it a bit better but then so could the service manager. krndanic307 is here just venting so give the guy some slack. put yourself in his shoes- he just got the brush off and got left there standing with no one else to talk to AND he had legit reason for his visit. at some point hes got stop bending over for BMW. there seems to be a lot of these threads in the last couple of days and it seems like a disturbing trend. and I for one am not looking forward to bring my 3 in.

if there one thing BMW can work on is customer service. its F'in BS the attitude you get when you walk into a BMW dealership. i know EVERY dealership has a A-hole and some great guys, but overall BMW is really falling behind here. esp when you compare that with lexus. coming from honda i already cringe at the thought of going to the dealership for anything and BMW is no better here. i pretty much bought my car online because everytime i walked in to a dealership i got left standing around and i had to go look for a SA. EVERY BMW ive been to. apparently i dont fit the description of a BMW sale. even though im asian in socal! and no didnt give anyone attitude (didnt even get a chance to ). i just laughed off the experience. kinda embarassing though when i was with my gf. "why isnt anyone helping us out?" "i dunno. maybe you smell?"

my parents own lexus' and i love taking their car in. its like going to meet a friend i never thought i had. lots of fun car news/small talk, goodies to eat if you decide to wait and not get a lexus loaner. and i almost shed a tear if they find a problem... becuase theyll do anything/everything to fix it. and thats the way it should be DAMIT! lexus made my parents lexus customers for life. (and the reason why theyll become the #1 in sales and profit soon) and if it wasnt for the fact the 3 is the best damn car out there, id own a lexus too if we can only get a car with lexus realibilty and customer service and BMW everything else, that my friends, that monster will take over the world.

sorry for the long vent. more power to you krndanic307. g'luck with that.
Appreciate 0