View Single Post
      01-08-2013, 10:49 AM   #42
jhonson3141
Rep
Drives: 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozinaldo View Post
People have different perceptions of drone plus as you say Chinese market received modified exhaust muffler for 1M from factory. There were also different diagnosis in relation to source of drone in 1M: muffler, mids or an area under the trunk carpet, or a combination of some/all of these. My suggestion is since you don't have drone or you have but doesn't even bother you, just accept it as it is and don't worry about that, there were other people who claimed they never had any drone outside China.
wow, you have a serious understanding of variation of 1m!

the reason i am pointing of the is that some chinese 1m owner is not happy with the muffler. It's has a piece of metal that block 2 exhaust exit makes sounded more quite, unbalance burn on exit, and perhaps less power.

I am one of those unhappy costumer. So i swap to meistershaft resonator mid and back. guess what??

very annoying drone from 2000rpm to 2900rpm. i cant hear radio, not Bluetooth telephone. even more not happy??

btw, i really like your N55+evolve post, what is one of the reason i have moved to this forum.
Appreciate 0