07-20-2011, 05:55 PM   #92
cooler2442
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 1/18 Monte Carlo Blue E92 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitekid2002 View Post
Still think its silly to make another iCarbon front lip..they are back in production i think and nobody makes the more aggressive, cooler looking Vorsteiner lip to my knowledge.
Well they are going back in production yes but it will take 8-12 weeks before we see them. They will also be priced at 800$ when this should be somewhere near the same price point of the diffuser which is around 400$ish. But like I said I do not work for or represent Scopione, I am just saying how it would likely turn out and the people have spoken from the poll indicating they want a similar lip to the iCarbon for a cheaper price. In the end it is all up to Scopione, I just made a poll to see what people would want after Scopione expressed interest in making a front lip.

Also the Vorsteiner lip got the least amount of votes out of all the lips, so I doubt they would make that one instead of one of the other choices. If more people voted for Vorsteiner they would consider it I am sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWD2RWD View Post
Who said iCarbon is back in production?
They made a thread saying they have reorganized and are putting all the parts back into production but it will be 8-12 weeks and no group buys so regular price.
Appreciate 0