View Single Post
      08-15-2011, 01:33 AM   #1
COBMW144
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW M3 xDrive Competition

New to BMW, hooked on the 135

I am looking at a 2008 135i, 26k miles and just under $27K. I physically went and saw it today but the dealership was closed so didn't get the chance to drive it. Physically all is well and the interior looks perfect. The only unfortunate thing I came across is some curb marks on the wheels. I have been a Honda owner forever now, and currently have a 2006 S2000 as my fun in the sun car and a CRV as my daily. Having 2 cars is nice but lately I have been throwing around the idea of combining both my need of practicality, performance and style into one, and the 135 is the only car I have come across that meets those needs. So after some searching and not finding too many solid posts on what to look for I decided to see what real owners think. I am no stranger to buying cars however I feel making such a jump in classes of vehicles needs some strong consideration and opinions from those that already know. I will be hopefully driving it tomorrow and I just want to know what I need to look/listen for. I continually hear from people the the maintenance costs are high but have usually done the maintenance on my own for all the vehicles I have owned. Any help is appreciated, and feel free to be strongly opinionated!
Appreciate 0