View Single Post
      09-24-2014, 12:57 PM   #27
Echiban
Rep
Drives: Jet Black BMW 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simonnn View Post
Will get some close up pics of the lip over the weekend and post them up for you guys

I've had mine on since the start of the year and its still stuck on very well, even with the minor incidents here and there because the car has been lowered it somehow still manages to stay in shape. However, I know my friend who also tried one of these has had a very different experience (been through two so far which have both ripped off his car)

Wheels are 18x8 +38 and 18x9 +38. Tyres are stock run flats atm (215 fronts and 245 rears). I have rolled and slightly pulled the rear guards but left the front untouched, no rubbing at all during daily driving (even if taking corners hard). However, I think i heard a bit of rubbing the other day while I was going up a really steep driveway but nothing to be alarmed over. Natural camber so I'm not sure of exact specs, however from visual inspection it looks to be around -2 to -2.5 degrees

Thanks for the comments guys, happy to answer any other questions or even get more pics for the curious ones. Honestly wasn't expecting so much interest in that ezlip but I suppose I must be one of the only 1ers who tried one on the car!
I'm actually really considering it haha
Appreciate 0