spxxx
Boost
Rep
Drives: 135i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBlueStreakx View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by spxxx View Post
Would love that. I picked up some aluminum to build brackets to more securely mount the splitter.

Shoot me some pics if you don't mind.
No problem.

Tracking season makes for slow updates!

Some noteable things:
- Managed a 1:31.28 at Canadian Tire Motorsports park. That's on par with the IMSA Continental Tire ST class; part of their tour comes to my home track. There are large differences in chassis builds but the lap times are similar nonetheless.
- Had an off at another local track last Wednesday and ripped the splitter off the chassis mounts. Damaged a radiator support bracket in addition to destroying the splitter. Ended up spending the following days hustling up a new splitter for a time attack event the following Sunday July 31.

Some photos:
- First one is me taking turn 4 at Canadian Tire Motorsports Park (CTMP) Grand Prix Track flat out at 190KM/h. Entry is WOT. Just after turn in, there is a hump then the track drops around 30 feet while turning left. The rear end gets light and shifts about 6-12" over. As long as you don't lift, the aero keeps the car planted the whole way through. Its pretty wild.
- Second photo is at the CTMP Driver Development Track. Its much smaller and slower than the Grand Prix track. This was the Time Attack event; the Subaru behind me is 2 classes higher and ran me down about 3 turns later. Its wicked fast.
Car looks great! Wish you were local for a better time reference but the ST class comparison helps and it sounds like you're getting quick. Love the car!!

Hope the splitter, bumper etc are okay.