04-04-2008, 07:48 PM   #7
robby@longbeachbmw
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gargoyal View Post
Since I complained loudly about my first two experiences with BMW dealerships on this forum (cough *McKenna and Shelly BMW suck* cough), It is only fair to give kudos to a good dealership and sales person.

If you want good service in So. California Try Long Beach BMW and ask for Robby Montinola.
I got great service with no stupid games. Robby was to the point, and didn't waste my time. I test drove a 135 auto, a 335 manual and did all the paper work to order a red 135 in less than a hour. Most of the time was spent test driving.

I'm not the only one on this board that thinks long beach bmw is good. read this post. Thats service.

http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showt...ghlight=irvine

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure meeting you and your wife. I always love meeting fellow car enthusiasts and could talk about cars and racing forever.

I am glad we were able to assist you in ordering your new BMW and welcome to the BMW Family. I know the agonizing wait is going to seem like forever, but it will pass soon enough and the 135 Coupe will be worth it.
Appreciate 0