View Single Post
      01-20-2012, 10:16 AM   #32
Artemis
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie_in_London View Post
Do you guys not get the iphone/ipod pouch under the arm rest? I place my ipod touch safely out of the way and it is right next to the usb socket....
Got it: black leather pouch with a black latch, glued under the armrest (probably optional).

Seems for iPod use only. My Blackberry 9900 fits in it too, but cannot be recharged at that spot (the BB plug for the recharging cable sits too low on the left side = sits in the way). AFAIK the snap-in adapter for that BB 9900 is not available yet (and the BB 9900 is not compatible with the snap-in adapter for my old BB 9000).

Temporary solution as long as the BB 9900 snap-in adapter is unavailable: store my BB in the tray where the snap-in adapter is supposed to be, connected to a cable leading to the USB-port under the armrest, passing through the iPod pouch as guidance (hiding the leftover of the whole cable). Cable and BB stowed away from prying eyes + no hassle with cable and no issue with opening and closing the armrest.

Conclusion: iPod pouch under the armrest got demoted as storage space for the leftover of the recharger cable for a BB...
Appreciate 0