Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 128i Black on Black

Garage List
2011 128i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knob View Post
That would help us a lot! Thanks!
I seriously donīt want to remove the bumper again!
Yeah the bumper can be a real pain to take off and put back on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satalite View Post
Yah that would be awesome! Kudo points to you Sam for taking initiative for us 128ers!

Looking forward to seeing a set price. Just need couple more guys and get this ball rolling.
Thanks, someone had to show us 128ers some love, and I would not stand by and wait till someone came out with a product. Set price will come soon my friends. Soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by AW128i View Post
It looks like **********s only carries the black version of the Depo projectors. What about the "grey" version that matches the look of the OE halogen and HID lights? Also, it looks like the minimum Kelvin rating of their HID offerings is 6000k; what about something closer to OE, which is in the 4200k-4300k range? Finally, looking on their site, it looks like they already offer a HID and LED AE retrofit, no??
The black one will be the one offered in the conversion. As to what Kelvin rating will be offered, we should have a full range for the HIDs. I will ask exactly what temps will be offered. Note: this isn't a **********s group buy. **********s does offer the depo headlights with led angel eyes, but if you look at fellow member's who have this, its only four bulbs per AE and creates a blobbing effect. Secondly the HID that is optionally pre-installed is where many have gotten their bulb out warnings from. Hence why we are offering a full upgrade for both the Angel Eyes and HIDs.
Appreciate 0