11-28-2011, 06:21 PM   #29
OAM
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Sitting

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Adjuster View Post
I got your back.... and I am ready for the flames.. All that is really owed is replacement . air fair, and hotel as well as the experience of picking up the car there...as well as the PCD stuff.. which was already done. There is no pain/ mental anguish etc.. I mean really, they have gone bove and beyond what you are legally owed.
It's nice that they offerred some goodies.. and hey.. why not ask? but beyond that... you just turn into a person trying to stick their hand out ... really.. it sounds like they have done what they can because there were some extenuating circumstances with regards to your other plans..

other than calling you soooner.. I am not sure how they could have handled this " much better"
Well I never said they legally owe me anything and that's not what I was trying to get at. There is no pain or mental anguish, but they did ruin an "experience" for me. I had planned and paid for this trip 4 months out and had to take extra days off work. But they also did deliver me a car with a off center spolier, which I have to live with. It was off center enough for customer service to even admit it wasn't right. There were other options of how they could of handled it, but it seemed like no one wanted to take responsibility and they were covering their asses. They could of swapped the part off one of the 6 1m's they have there at least to get me home and then shipped the part to my local dealer. Also another forum member even offered his part off his car to me since he wasn't coming to do PCD for another week or two. You're right they don't owe me anything, but I would think BMW would be better at making things right.
Appreciate 0