Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '14 EBII M235i & '06 R53 GP

Garage List
2006 MINI Cooper S GP  [0.00]
2014 BMW M235i  [0.00]
2008 E82  [0.00]
Thanks so much for posting this. At first I thought this was a repost from season 1. Much to my enjoyment, it wasn't...woohoo...

Seeing the 135 pull away from the EVO on the launch was rather impressive. My guess is that if you put the Stig in both of those cars on the same day, the 135 would have been faster. I clearly recall when the 135 did it's timed lap last year, there was a ton of dust and dirt all over that track. That would make a significant difference in lap times. Who know, though, it's just conjecture.

I am downloading the episode using the torrent from finalgear, and a really great app called Miro. If you haven't checked out Miro, it is a torrent downloader/video player. Plus, it can subscribe to RSS feeds for content. So in the case of Top Gear, I have an RSS feed I found @ tvrss.net, and whenever a new torrent becomes available from the various distribution "networks", Miro begins a download of the torrent. Back when UK Top Gear was in it's last season, here in the US I was able to watch brand new episodes as early the same sunday they were broadcast in the UK.

Check it, yo...