View Single Post
      02-09-2011, 02:28 PM   #81
shockin330i
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2016 ZCP M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by M135 View Post
That's good news being you're driving a car that is 300 lbs heavier than the 1er and pulling that time the N55 powered 1er is nothing to scoff at.

Any plan for a DCI intake or anything else?
Yes, as soon as its out I'll put one on there. I want a FMIC but if I run meth the fmic won't be much of an improvement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwg View Post
Ok - I'll bite - what's this?
Theory has it that the wastegate screw is a bit loose which is causing it not to hold down as much boost. Theory is that if you tighten it the n55 will be able to hold much more boost. Right now the procede update that is coming out soon will be putting down around 370whp and some 420tq. At least that is what I am assuming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goeslikeschnell View Post
i have some good news about that... there's one on the way by the end of the week. I will post by monday. I can't tell you which company is building it but i guarantee it'll be one of the best looking and best performing ones out there.

btw, can anybody explain to me or send me a diy on water meth?

how does it work? is there a switch that injects it? etc.
also do you need a tune with water meth?
Um, can you fill me in here. I'm always the test junkie around here. Should have my vbox in by the end of the week, if not next week.

Meth is used to lower IAT. As meth is shot into the charge pipe it cools the air.

Here is a link for Procedes new meth kit.
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=486474