Drives: E30 M3 Cecotto, F85, G05, G07,

Garage List
2018 X5 M  [0.00]
2020 M2 CS  [10.00]
2005 BMW X5 4.8is  [0.00]
2006 BMW M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by goinpostol View Post
That's a pretty bold statement to make about a large group of people that you don't even know. As an enthusiast and a client advisor, I joined this forum both to inform and to be informed as well. I have generaly found most forums to be informative but also extremely judgemental.

Everyone wants to know the pricing of these cars, including the dealers, so there is no sense in continuing to pressure salsepeople for answers only to criticize them when you get an answer. Patience my friends...the wait is almost over. Based on the enthusiasm of the people on this forum and their relentlesness, this group will have acurate pricing as soon as it's available.

You guys will probably know before the dealers do, which makes no sense but always seems to be the case...:iono:

I can see in my experience in dealing with at least a dozen and a half client advisors, I have come to the conclusion that non of them know their ass from their elbow. Of course, I have not met every CA, and I do realize that there are CA's that love BMW's and are knowledgeable - I have to find them in person.

But welcome to the club! Try to get some of your co-workers involved.
Appreciate 0