View Single Post
      08-04-2011, 02:52 AM   #10
MD Designs
car enthusiast
Rep
Drives: 2012 135i

What an amazing experience!

Thanks for sharing the photos, it actually brought back amazing memories for myself, as your photos and locations were (are) almost identical to the ones I took from last year, even down to the italian ski team being up at Bormio! How awesome is that? 2 of the guys drank me under the table, I wish I could remember their names.

Which way did you drive up to the stevlio pass? After I visted welt and did the tour I went to Neuschwanstein Castle and stayed there. Then headed south west over through stelvio. There was snow everyone for my trip and I was just in an Audi A3-s for the trip... I can only imagine how much better it would have been in a 1!

Thanks for sharing the photos! Congrats, and I know the experience, and you are right, their is NOTHING like the area around Bormio.

Here are some of my photos of Bormio and the Stevlio Pass from last year. See if it looks familiar! Again, thanks for sharing your trip, AMAZING!!

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...7ee2d79&type=1

Last edited by MD Designs; 08-04-2011 at 03:13 AM..
Appreciate 0