03-27-2012, 05:24 PM   #309
david.orr
Lieutenant Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: Cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by BI2016 View Post
Bmw86, I tend to get quite ancy with my cars and like to swap them around every 1-2 years... So the n54 135i had a 3/4 hitek exhaust with CSL tips...done here in sydney...with a cf diffuser, procede V4, afe cone intake and some non-rft ... was still a street car, so I didnt want to do the suspension. The M3 was a stock manual space grey coupe...but unfortunately someone smashed into it whilst parked in paddington, and it was a write off ! ...so I took the payout and got a cheaper car...the 335i I found too boring, so opted with the 135i and dct...

Sorry for threadjacking your post guys!
Hi BI2016, don't worry about threadjacking cos this is the place to talk 1M! You would find that most of the 1M owners have come from tuned 135s and/or M3s and I haven't seen a single post of regret, both here in this oz forum and the 1M forum. You seem to enjoy the wow factor in your new cars and from all account, you will get it from the 1M. If you are enjoying the practicality of the dct in the 135 esp for the mundane runarounds, you could do as some 1M owners do, i.e. have another runner with dct/dsg. Either way, I don't think you would regret the changeover

Last edited by david.orr; 03-27-2012 at 06:27 PM.. Reason: wrong name! sorry.
Appreciate 0