View Single Post
      12-04-2012, 02:15 PM   #111
firechicken99
Major
Rep
Drives: Black '07 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozinaldo View Post
Interesting this point of our (slightly pathetic) lives; after spending sleepless nights just to decide which color to order and watching many photos and videos I had to order my VO 1M back in May 2011 without seeing one in person. Then, the first specimen arrived to the country in VO (Turkey at the time, was July 2011) and I went to the dealer who kindly called me to see it and I did not like the color under the showroom interior lights, was a cold shower effect. Later, when I took delivery of my car at the end of October 2011 under the orange-bright Chilean sun I just loved it. However, I may very well end up receiving a dress instead of a t-shirt! Could use it as an excuse to put some more weight though
I know where youre coming from. Guess what... I wanted a Black one... BUT this one came available first so placed an impulse "deposit" in order to have them hold the car until I got back from vacation. I set one foot inside the delivery garage..... and I could hear my credit start crying at the abuse it knew that was soon to ensue

My jaw hit the floor.... I was speechless, in awe..... I had to have her. Placed a second, larger deposit in good faith, and then arranged my own financing with Penfed who beat the crap out of BMW's rates! me gusta! At least I paid sticker
Appreciate 0