View Single Post
      03-03-2008, 08:51 AM   #9
UK135i
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

to be honest Nutkins...i looked at the online brokers to start with and they were very useful and a starting point and you can get pretty much the same type of discount on the car maybe not quite as good through a delear but very nearly you just need to speak to 2/3 delears to get the best price is my advice and tell them you know the online situation with regards to pricing

Just be aware and this is why i did not go through the brokers in the end. I personally think you get much more personal service through a delear. I like the fact i can build up a relationship with the delear i chose out of the 2 or 3 i spoke to orginally. But then i am much more of a face to face type of person. Also if you are going to part exchange the best price on the internet you always have to add about £250/300 to the price on the best deal you can find

Really good luck with it though, i would be very interested to hear how you get on as it might be harder for you as allocations are quickly running out

just to make you feel a little better my floor mats were definately not standard!!
Appreciate 0