View Single Post
      09-04-2012, 04:23 PM   #6
Clovef
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i DCT

Just ordered some 560 lb rear swift sprinds with trust sheets as well as the m3 front wishbone and control arm kit, and H&R 5 mm spacers. I figured if I am going to pay for a corner balance and alignment again I may as well do the m3 front bits at the same time and save a little labor cost as I bet it was just a matter of time before I wanted to do them. Now I need to save up for a LSD and the rear subframe bushings. I also have an e92 front sway bar and bushings I got from HPAutoworks a while ago that I have not installed yet. Man does HPA have any frequent buyers program or minor sponsorships or anything? I don't even want to add up the totals anymore. I will have a M//ini M//ean M//acine after the LSD and M3 rear subframe bushings.
2011 BMW 135i DCT M Sport, black sapphire metallic,Coral red tint, black line tail lights, back grils, BMW Performance spoiler, Apex ARC8, 235/265 Dunlop ZIIs, Ohlins coilovers w/ Swift springs, M3 front bits, Whiteline rear sub frame bushings, Vorshlag camber plates, Stoptech pads, stud conversion, spacers, bms intake
Appreciate 0