02-04-2010, 11:34 AM   #37
1013mm
aka 1013MM
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: pokingly flush

Garage List
2009 135i  [8.26]
alright guys no more playing games please excuse the dirtiness...

Oh... the things I do for you guys. woke up extra early to snap these before work.

Special THANKS to the VMR guys especially Peter and Charles, they gave me a lot of wheel/tire fitment advice (although I didn't listen to them ). Yes, yes a 225 would have been a perfect fit up front. Another shout out to Long Tran AKA LTBMW for dealing with me and finding me the tire sizes I wanted even though he advised me not to like the VMR guys he also got me a great deal on springs and did all the install. I don't feel like I got ripped off. I also want to thank Long for being so close to my work I dropped off my car and walked across the street to go to work hahahaah. All in all I'm happy.

Thanks to these socal locals

This is about as flush as you can get maybe a little more drop in the back with 265s but I think this is almost pushing the limits on this car with minor rolling needed. Otherwise, cutting is needed.

If only the rear was .5-1" lower, that would be perfect I think. Problem is coils would be very hard to clear up front with 19x8.5 maybe 19x8

Last edited by 1013mm; 02-04-2010 at 11:44 AM..
Appreciate 0