View Single Post
      09-27-2011, 09:09 PM   #172
szcyxzh
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 128I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans09 View Post
On the home page http://www.2wglobal.com/www/WEP/index.jsp look to the drop down menu on the right under customer tools and select "Track and Trace." Then just enter your vin in the field called "Cargo ID." If your vehicle has been processed and loaded by WW it will be on there with boat name and which ports it's gone through so far. My car still says No Records Found even though I was hoping it would have shipped out this past Saturday but I'm still crossing my fingers that they are just being slow to update... if it still says this by the end of the week then of course I missed the boat. Good luck and hopefully your car made it aboard something.
Thanks. No records available on WW site. BMW OC shows enroute to US, and confirmed by 800. Unable to contact with CA now. My car docked at the port since 12th and today is 27th. BMW's first CS does not give me a good impression, not mention all the dealership here.

Anyway, best luck to you as well!

p.s., order left at 8/3; in to production 8/28; finish production 9/8. Probably not get it till Mid Oct.
Appreciate 0